Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations.
During this time, Bellway has earned a strong reputation for high standards of design, build quality and customer service. From the location of the site, to the design of the home, to the materials selected, we ensure that our impeccable attention to detail is at the forefront of our build process.
We create developments which foster strong communities and integrate seamlessly with the local area. Each year, Bellway commits to supporting education initiatives, providing transport and highways improvements, healthcare facilities and preserving – as well as creating – open spaces for everyone to enjoy.
Our high standards are reflected in our dedication to customer service and we believe that the process of buying and owning a Bellway home is a pleasurable and straightforward one. Having the knowledge, support and advice from a committed Bellway team member will ensure your home-buying experience is seamless and rewarding, at every step of the way.
Bellway abides by The Consumer Code, which is an independent industry code developed to make the home buying process fairer and more transparent for purchasers.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we’ve put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible…
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway home but haven’t sold your own house and don’t want to Part Exchange.
- A recommended local agent will be used to market your present home
- You agree the selling price on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a higher priority to sell
- Details of your present home will be displayed in our sales offices
- Bellway do all the chasing with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
- You get a market price for your present home
- You can trade up ‘up’, ‘down’ or ‘sideways’
- Properties can be registered on the scheme nationwide
- Prospective buyers are properly qualified before being given an appointment to view your present home
- Most importantly – it’s free of charge! Bellway pay your Estate Agent fees
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange.
The benefits of this amazing deal include:
- A fair offer for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually within 7 days
- No estate agents’ fees to pay
- A guaranteed price for your old home
- A stress free move for you
- The option to stay in your existing home until your now house is ready
- No advertising fees to payPart Exchange – the simplest and quickest way to move house!
Your new home means a lot to you. Our five-star rating shows how much it means to us.
A 10 year NHBC warranty provides further peace of mind.
From the first day you visit one of our sales centres to the day you move in, we aim to provide a level of service and after-sales care that is second to none.
Each home is quality checked by our site managers and sales advisors, after which we invite our customers to a pre-occupation visit.
These personalised visits provide a valuable opportunity for homeowners to understand the various running aspects of their new home. On the move-in day our site and sales personnel will be there to ensure that the move-in is achieved as smoothly as possible.
Providing high levels of customer care and building quality homes is our main priority. However, we are aware that errors do sometimes occur and where this happens it has always been our intention to minimise inconvenience and resolve any outstanding issues at the earliest opportunity.
In managing this process we have after sales support that is specifically tasked to respond to all customer enquiries.
We have a 24 hour emergency helpline and provide a comprehensive information pack that details the working aspects of a new home. A 10 year NHBC warranty provides further peace of mind.
We are confident that our approach to building and selling new homes coupled with our Customer Care programme will provide you with many years of enjoyment in your new home.